Monday, March 9, 2009

Waiting for my backpack/First Post

I really need to start drawing a lot, all the time.  Hopefully this blog will help me do that.  I'm just gonna blog about things I buy and draw them all in the process.  As always everything I own is awesome, so I'm sure you will enjoy viewing my newly acquired stuff.  I'm also going to write about all the new neat things I make.  If you haven't already, check out my website: www.mokuyobithreads.com.  I need to update though.  I will be adding things that I draw too and whatever else it is people blog about.  The weather?  I dunno... stay tuned.




I bought this awesome backpack last week. Still waiting though, it should get here Thursday. It's nylon and has straps for my skateboard because we all know how much I bring it everywhere with me (jokes).










I also got this sweet face mask. Too bad it's getting to be spring. All the ladies want a mustache too.


One more week of class and then home for a week.  That'll be nice.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I'm totally one of your followers now! I think your drawings are SWEET! Keep me in the loop, I'll buy your first painting.

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I am the king creator of fun. I Illustrate characters, repeat textiles, sew clothes, design bags. Welcome to my world... ★☆★ Julie.Pinzur (at) gmail (dot) com.