Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Check me out

Today in lieu of drawing/painting class with Alan Reingold we had a scavenger hunt in manhattan for 11 original paintings including Norman Rockwell, Gustav Klimt, Valazquez, N.C. Wyeth, and Bob Peak to name a few.  Winner got $100 and a set of Windsor Newton oil paint (ooo ahh) I was the go to girl for people to call when they found them all while also in it to win it myself.  Needless to say, not an easy job.  I'm still working out the winning groups which neither of them, sadly, include me.  I had good times hanging out with my friend Josh all day, so all's well that ends well.  Then I called my friend by the wrong name.  Oops.

Can't win 'em all...

BUT I do win the mustache award for the day, Check me out!!
Look familiar...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I am the king creator of fun. I Illustrate characters, repeat textiles, sew clothes, design bags. Welcome to my world... ★☆★ Julie.Pinzur (at) gmail (dot) com.